The final video of this project can be found over here!

If I ever had to do this again, I would do some things a bit different. For instance, I thought that I had enough footage, but when I was putting everything together, it was quite disappointing. I thought that I had at least for more than a minute/2 minutes of footage… And I ended up with just half a minute.

Although I was relieved that I didn’t had to act in front of a audience, I still thought it was quite hard to act, it felt really awkward. I also have to learn more about Adobe Premiere! But for a first time, I think the final result was okay.



Leave a Reply